Obama: It appears there is a coalition of forces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama: It appears there is a coalition of forces

persons in high places to torpedo Obama.
    Newest addtion - Cardinal Dolan!!!

Never saw anything like this since the coalition against Michael Manley during the 80's!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Well, if you pick a fight with the rich and powerful you must expect them to fight back. You would be naive to expect otherwise.

You hear bout the guy in Orlando who owns a bunch of timeshares (Westgate). Him send all his employees a letter saying if Obama win again nuff a dem a go lose them job, but him not telling dem who to vote for!
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

yes I saw that.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Never heard that one! ...in the USA, but the exact thing of 'yuh outta wuk if Michael win' was used in JA.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You think these one-percenters easy?

http://kdvr.com/2012/10/12/florida-c...wins-election/

The letter

http://localtvkdvr.files.wordpress.c...-employees.pdf
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

the thing is people on Manley side was also saying it for political purpose.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Unfortunately, this *sshole mek some money off a me already. The Westgate property is spectacular.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Damn! ...and what a great fat big lie about building the company on his own. I wonder if his employees think they do not work hard to help the company to grow?

...and what do they think of those sacrificing to purchase from him/his company? Not helping the company?

...and he used to put all his money back into his company? ...what? He was then being supported by disability or other US government funds?

Comment

I hope he extend the bad mind to those who vote for President Obama, not to buy into his resorts.

Comment

Koch brothers did the same to their 45,000 employees...

Comment

Working...
                    X