Political TV Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Political TV Ads

According to my FB pal - to date $820 Million has been spent on political TV ads by both candidates. Total spent this week $58 million.

That's a lot of wasted money to me. Glad none of it is from my hard earned pittance. My alma mater could greatly utilize .00000000001% of that
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
    According to my FB pal - to date $820 Million has been spent on political TV ads by both candidates. Total spent this week $58 million.

That's a lot of wasted money to me. Glad none of it is from my hard earned pittance. My alma mater could greatly utilize .00000000001% of that
    Wasted to you, not to the media houses in the battleground states. The man being sworn in next January will certainly see it as money well spent.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post

How much of that amount has found its way into the economy?
      ...all the assocsiated firms and individuals who work at the networks, ad firms etc. ...spent/circulated what %age taken in?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Well hello Huntress!
        A one horse race does not $erve the best interest of the media, hence they would do anything to make it a real race!

Comment

Working...
        X