So it turns out Myth Romney's story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So it turns out Myth Romney's story

about the binder of women wasn't actually the truth.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

wha him have a trailer?????? LOL
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

bwoay.....mi affi laff when mi see the laborites fighting the right winged MYTH ROMNEY

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
        bwoay.....mi affi laff when mi see the laborites fighting the right winged MYTH ROMNEY
        When you can explain yuhself .... please do!
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

can you find a way, no matter how difficult it may be, NOT to bring jlp pnp things into every striking thing? PLEASE?!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            can you find a way, no matter how difficult it may be, NOT to bring jlp pnp things into every striking thing? PLEASE?!!!
            No Gamma ... please I am awaiting to explain himself ... if him nuh gone back into hiding.

Comment

[ bring jlp pnp things into every striking thing? ]

NOT EVEN POLITICS?

lol

Comment

explain that obama is to the LEFT?

Comment

explain that obama is to the LEFT?
                  Thats your explanation? You make Mark Wignall look like a genius when him call unuh "low information voter".

Better you did leave it alone.

Comment

Do you understand that the democratic party is a center left party???

Do we have a right wing party in Jamaica????

At best the JLP is a center party. Is the PNP currently a left wing party?
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

stop the foolishness and deal with the facts.....

Comment

I asked andrew[over the net) and he said centre right

Portia and obama are obviously centre left...pj and clinton were ' centrist '

Comment

stop the foolishness and deal with the facts.....

Anybody being foolish around here is you. This pathetic attempt to tie the PNP and the Dems is idiotic.

As a former US president said, "Its the economy STUPID!!!" Now take the time and review which entity managed the US economy better then take find out which entity managed the J'can economy better.

Know what ... no bother ....you may blow a fuse.

Comment

how is it relevant to AMERICAN politics?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

i was making the parallel

Comment

Working...
                              X