Making her happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making her happy

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><SPAN class=TopStory>Making her happy</SPAN>
    <SPAN class=Subheadline>Daddy Oh</SPAN></TD></TR><TR><TD>Tony Robinson
    Sunday, March 25, 2007
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <P class=StoryText align=justify>If it were now to die,
    'Twere now to be most happy; for I fear
    My soul hath her content so absolute
    That not another comfort like to this Succeeds.
    - Shakespeare, Othello
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width=100 align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD><SPAN class=Description>Tony Robinson</SPAN></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><P class=StoryText align=justify>THAT guy Othello really had some lyrics going for him, and could be considered the deejay of his time as he waxed eloquent to his woman. It's a pity that we hardly hear men spouting such words to their women nowadays, instead it's a barrage of effluence, filth, garbage and disrespect to our women that makes you wonder if those guys were born of women.<P class=StoryText align=justify>When did we ever get this way, and is there hope of a reversal? Whisper sweet nothings in her ear, make her feel good with your sweet, dulcet, soothing words, make her happy. Those words may just be alien to most men, while others see it as an impossible task.
    A young lady from Britain e-mailed me a list of what women need to be happy.<P class=StoryText align=justify>Of course in this day of feminine independence, men may soon become obsolete, extinct like certain species of animals, a fifth wheel, unused and unwanted. Well, we're not quite there as yet, and the majority of women are still in need of male companionship, at least that's what they tell me. But before all you guys start rushing the mound, remember that it comes with a price, and perhaps it's more than you can afford. You have to be all these things to one woman to make her happy, so let's see if you're up to the task.<P class=StoryText align=justify>First of all, you have to be her friend and companion. That's where men differ, for women need this friend and companion thing as they always have this need to feel secure, comforted, a shoulder to cry on, and a strong arm to hold on to.<P class=StoryText align=justify>For men though, basically if a woman looks good, is sexy and willing, he'll be happy with her. That's why we have trophy wives, but never trophy husbands. Then he'll also have to be her lover, for when the mood takes her, she wants to get the good loving too. When this window of opportunity opens, the man had better be up to the task, for this lover boy mantle is a huge responsibility. Being a lover doesn't just mean being a sex pistol, I'll get to that later, but you have to do all the romantic things that lovers do.<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width=330 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD><SPAN class=Description></SPAN></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><P class=StoryText align=justify>Take her out plenty, wine and dine her, show her a good time and all that mushy stuff. It doesn't end there, for you also have to be a father and master to her. Let's face it, most women are seeking a father figure and someone to lead them, a person who she can look up to. If you can't fill that role, then forget it. Many men know this, but when they can't find the right woman to father and master, they seek out very young girls who will always look up to them. No woman wants a man who is like her son or her servant, she wants to look up, not down. Think about that.<P class=StoryText align=justify>Okay, so it's all coming together nicely. Apart from all that, you also have to be a sexologist to make her happy. This is also part and parcel of being a lover, as I me
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes
Working...
X