Romney Releases His Tax Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romney Releases His Tax Plan

Its about time we saw details about his plan to cut taxes by $5 trillion.

http://www.romneytaxplan.com/
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

heheheheh well timed.

throw off obama fi dis evening! bet romney gonna refer to it a lot and he expects obama not to be in a position to challenge it because he would not have had enough to prepare for this evening ... DEVIOUS!!

BUT if obama is any prepared at all he should have at his disposal facts and information about the state of the nation fiscally to adequately address any issue that romney might bring up

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

damn a big conjob. them made sure apologise for the 47 percent before Obama hit them, now this. I hope Team Obama do some heavy lifting and throw it at him.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Unuh nuh see is a con? HAs anyone attmpted to click on the GEt the Details button? Wicked.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yup. he fully expected obama to wax him wid it and when he did not, he got on to it because he KNEW he would not get another free pass!

di dirty playbook is in full efect now!! LOL!!!

IMHO if obama does not wipe up the floor with him tonight, obama is in deep trouble!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
          X