RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The real Seaga JLPNP clowns should be exposing..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seaga and Micheal never stole ANY money! Dont confuse them for what followed. They have a multitude of faults, but triefing was not one of them.

Seaga influence-peddled, he did not steal. This is confirmed to me directly, even by high ranking PNP people I trust and who are of unblemished integrity.

Get it correct.

Comment

Really?. Not so fast Will. What about the money for his private tourism product/garden in St Ann. He borrowed the money from the Jamaican people, and when it was time to repay he said that he can't remember getting a loan. Can you enlighten me on that.

Comment

Yuh need to upgrade yuh rhetoric..

You don't view over 5% Growth as a good economic record... ?

No wondah di country suh fvck up... what yuh doctorate in ???

Comment

Come on Mua. Are you proud of a 5% growth during a period of worldwide economic boom, and a country receiving one ofb the highesdt per capta aid from the USA. If you had put Vaz in his position he would have gotten the same result. Seaga overrated. He had no clear vision for the people of Jamaica, outside of garrison Tivoli. Even that social experiment is a failure. He is the closest thing we ever had to a despot. Just ask his JLP colleagues.

Comment

so wait why is it so hard to get 3%?

You cuss Seaga fi three. What should we do to people who operate doing boom time and couldn't even get a proper 3%?

Shouldn't they be charged with a crime?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
              Come on Mua. Are you proud of a 5% growth during a period of worldwide economic boom, and a country receiving one ofb the highesdt per capta aid from the USA. If you had put Vaz in his position he would have gotten the same result. Seaga overrated. He had no clear vision for the people of Jamaica, outside of garrison Tivoli. Even that social experiment is a failure. He is the closest thing we ever had to a despot. Just ask his JLP colleagues.

LOL!!!! Again, a comrade made it clear in Parliament last week that as young comrades they were taught to hate Seaga. I guess bad habits hard fi break.

If it was as easy as you imply RD ... why didn't the longest serving gov't come close? For 18 years we heard that JA was poised for take off. All now.

Okay Seaga was overrated ... I will give you that. One thing is certain though, he was better than Manley and PJ and to be kind to you.. forget Portia.

Jamaicans have demonstrated time and again they fail to appreciate those that work. Seaga had no vision? HEART, UDC, Ochie as a tourist destination? Seaga may have lacked vision, but it look like Reggaedoc blind.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

True Doc that made headline news,man say im figet 400m at the time.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

He influenced peddled Banks which were FINSACked.

Look man is Senior PNP mi discuss dis thing with fi years. LoL

Comment

The 1990s were BIGGER boom times than the 1980s.

Comment

jlpnp man? anyway, yes there is that issue of the money he never knew that he owed. that is a damning statement to make! i think the point willi is making has to do with kickbacks and insider stuff like the lightbulb thing and shell waivers etc..... but wait deh ... wasn't there some zinc scandal after the hurricane?

i am sure it was satisfied after that ... but still

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                        The 1990s were BIGGER boom times than the 1980s.
                        Yuh nuh see Reggaedoc a walk far from reality?
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

the zinc scandal. you mean half a billion dollar worth of donated zinc for the poor disappeared? And that was 1990 half a billion dollars, not the "after finasac" dollars.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

not sure of the amount but....sounds suh

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

This is hilarious...poor you...which politician in Jamaica did more for Jamaican culture than Seaga?

Comment

Nah, Daddy Manley style PNP peeps.

Seaga borrowed the money from Banks later Finsaced and then "forgot" . Afta all, politicians don't lean on other Politicians mekking a likkle roast! LoL

Comment

Working...
                                X