No announcement yet.

Great Dads: Freddie and Chino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

truth is i wasn't sure which question you were referring to when you said (look like I struck a nerve with my QUESTION...huh?).

yuh funny though ... why should i be defensive if all my children have the same mother (is it supposed to be not the done thing?). i am quite proud of that actually because it was what i set out to do and how i wanted to structure my family life.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      why should i be defensive if all my children have the same mother (is it supposed to be not the done thing?). i am quite proud of that actually because it was what i set out to do and how i wanted to structure my family life.
      You shouldn't be defensive...that's why I am wondering why you are...the question wasn't even posed to you...but you took it on

Comment

the answer is simple, i am not being defensive as there is nothing to be defensive about. you posed the question in an open forum ... you coulda send an email or an IM, but here we are.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Not being defensive yet you found it necessary to bring your personal family situation into it + take it over to the football forum and misquote me in the process? I see

Comment

you desperately want to be misquoted all over the family forum.

right here on this forum i anounced the birth of my children ... is that a personal family situation? where were you then to drape me up? my relocation ... agin...where were you to drape me up?

methinks there is but more than a tinge of what they call "transference" or "projection" in respect of being defensive, and i am sure you know why!

Comment

Yes I noticed you jumped on Rudi's misinformation too...I don't care where you announced the birth of your children...you took my statement to heart and ran all the way over to the football forum to misquote me...don't care how many women you have children for...I asked a simple question and you got all flustered and ran around the board carrying news...makes me wonder if you have a secret outta road

Comment

yuh funny to rhatid, real comic! what a thing if you were smaddy to be taken seriously!!!???

Comment

Working...
                X