Great Dads: Freddie and Chino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eh eh ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I have no idea

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
      Historian, what about Freddie's other kids?
      What involvement wid dem???

I honestly have no idea. Like I said, boss, I based my comments solely on what Dino expressed in the interview about raising children and about family life, and also what he said about his father, Freddie.

Comment

Mind Reader?

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
        You tun christian overnight? What is with all this self-righteousness?

Lol, Islandman, I was thinking the same thing while reading Brickie’s comment immediately above! Nevertheless, if he (Brickie) became a Christian that WOULD be a genuinely wonderful thing!

By the way, I fully agree with his “one roof” comment here. I do NOT support any alternative to the traditional western family structure.

Just my two cents.

Comment

yeah I strongly believe our basic problem is our inability to set standards for ourselves as a community. That is the biggest let down in Jamaica. At the end of the dday it is us who are hurting ourselves. We can blame others but we have the ultimate responsiblity. Until we realise how powerful that is we will continue blame everybody else standards because we don't even try to have none, we simply accept that "a so the thing run".
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma
            is this another one of those how can you be a great father if you have multiple children with different women?
            Show me where I said the above...don't run this time

Comment

So being a good dad is having three different baby moddas?

yuh sarcasm meter fail yuh!!??

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You question mark detector fail yuh???????????? good all tun to great now

Comment

not so far????!????

Comment

So yuh ignore the question mark then run guh another thread go misquote me...one more strike and you're out

Comment

talk about irony and a total lack of a sarcasm meter....

out? who is you? a baseball umpire? ~kiss teet! massa it look like yuh beginning to tek yuhself serious!

it look like yuh wan't mi fi get historian on yuh!

let me humour you and put the entire quote .... which does you even less justice considering rudi's pronouncement .... So being a good dad is having three different baby moddas? Inneresting

Comment

You should have done that in the first place...instead of getting your knickers in a knot...you know the purpose of a question mark?

p.s. this had you running faster than one Usain Bolt:

"Was just aksing a question...I dunno...but unless all the kids are under one roof, it would hard to be the best father you possible could be..."

Comment

you know the difference between "good and best"?

Comment

sure do...do you know the difference between "good" & "great"? look like I struck a nerve with my QUESTION...hush

Comment

when a man is him own best cheerleader yuh haffi wonder ....

anyway goes:

BT: So being a good dad is having three different baby moddas? Inneresting (is this the question? because if it is all my children have same mother)

G: does any of that mean that he cannot be a great father?

BT:Was just aksing a question...I dunno...but unless all the kids are under one roof, it would hard to be the best father you possible could be

so thank you for defining "good father", "a great father" and "the best father you can be" in order to give your statements some context or is that yuh just chatting because mout mek fi talk.

btw which question

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                                BT: So being a good dad is having three different baby moddas? Inneresting (is this the question? because if it is all my children have same mother)
                                How your family situation reach inna dis? Man a get defensive cause mi aks a question...weird

Comment

Working...
                                X