Dollar slides; US dollar being traded at J$90 to US $1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    Notice how di hypocrite dem tip toe round real issue.
    On another note Romney wiped the floor with President Obama as far as style and hot air goes...reminds of Lazie on Jamaica politics!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

We all know why the IMF deal fell apart. It was and still can be solved. Peter said he could and is now only negociating after 10 months? Peter have to get the blame as the dollar was stable through summer. Peter promised to get it done long time. What happen?

Even without the IMF deal the dollar was still flat until summer this year.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        We all know why the IMF deal fell apart. It was and still can be solved. Peter said he could and is now only negociating after 10 months? Peter have to get the blame as the dollar was stable through summer. Peter promised to get it done long time. What happen?

Even without the IMF deal the dollar was still flat until summer this year.
        Re negotiating, that is just not true, Sass!

You are hopeless!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

what is not true?

IMF wanted tax reform
          Pension reform and public sector cut. Those were and still are the sticking point.

What is not true. Peter promised IMF deal by Summer, August and now December. Where is the lie? He made no move on pension or tax reform yet and just meeting the IMF last week for negociations.

Tell me where is the lie?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Re negotiating, that is just not true, Sass!

You are hopeless!
            What's not true...negotiating or negociating??

Please note that alleged CIA operatives negociate... so be careful
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

yeah that is all you can find. thanks for your contribution. I notice you in hiding, how you use to cuss 1/3 , now Petter have how many consultants and you gone. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                yeah that is all you can find. thanks for your contribution. I notice you in hiding, how you use to cuss 1/3 , now Petter have how many consultants and you gone. LOL.
                You're welcome.

btw...who's Petter?? Is one new termite dat?
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                X