Okay, after what happened in Mobay, various

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, after what happened in Mobay, various

groups including the opposition met with the gov't, and what was the outcome? Dress inna black and protest. So after the protest done and people tek off dem black clothes .... what next? Mi see the Security minister a lead demonstration a Mobay .... muss be a joke.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

yuh need help..Tell me what the most decorated previous security Minister Nelson would do? or what do you think Bunting should do? a who u a try fool now Azie....u didn't read this?

More cops for St James after multiple rapes

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Tweet

Additional security will be sent to St James in response to increased threats by sexual predators, said Minister of National Security, Peter Bunting.

This is in addition to the 125 security personnel that were sent to the parish two weeks ago.

This latest measure comes on the heels of the rape of five women in Irwin in the parish on Monday night.

A senior team from the Centre for the Investigation of Sexual Offences and Child Abuse will also join investigators looking into the incidents.

Also, counseling services will be provided by the Jamaica Constabulary Force.

Bunting denounced the rapes, calling them a repulsive act of criminality on the most vulnerable in the society, our women and children.

He said all resources will be used to bring the criminals to justice, adding that investigators will be going house-to-house in the affected communities.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...#ixzz27nRvH9vE

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
      yuh need help..Tell me what the most decorated previous security Minister Nelson would do? or what do you think Bunting should do? a who u a try fool now Azie....u didn't read this?

More cops for St James after multiple rapes

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Tweet

Additional security will be sent to St James in response to increased threats by sexual predators, said Minister of National Security, Peter Bunting.

This is in addition to the 125 security personnel that were sent to the parish two weeks ago.

This latest measure comes on the heels of the rape of five women in Irwin in the parish on Monday night.

A senior team from the Centre for the Investigation of Sexual Offences and Child Abuse will also join investigators looking into the incidents.

Also, counseling services will be provided by the Jamaica Constabulary Force.

Bunting denounced the rapes, calling them a repulsive act of criminality on the most vulnerable in the society, our women and children.

He said all resources will be used to bring the criminals to justice, adding that investigators will be going house-to-house in the affected communities.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...#ixzz27nRvH9vE

"Here he comes to save the day!!" Plush mi ago start call yuh Batfink. I cannot tell you what Nelson would do. Furthermore, why you want to know that .... he has been fired. If sending more police to St. James after the fact impress you ... mi nuh surprise. That said, me like the new strategy ... lead a protest.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

so u nuh believe in Punishment? a wha dis man? u nuh hear bout mass killing around the world including in the US? Weh u a seh, dem security ministers deh nuh good like Nelson..U never hear how much people dead a tivoli?
        u nuh ear seh centralized daterbase with rapist coming? wa, dem fi draft law inna day and pass it through lazy parliament...a friday man, mek wi drink a beer and laugh cause mi caan tell if u really serious or u just feel like u need fi opppose everything...mi seh u a get use to the opposition life.

Comment

Good Questions!

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          groups including the opposition met with the gov't, and what was the outcome? Dress inna black and protest. So after the protest done and people tek off dem black clothes .... what next? Mi see the Security minister a lead demonstration a Mobay .... muss be a joke.
          These are very relevant questions and I certainly agree with everything you’ve said here, boss!

Trust me, the more things change, the more they remain the same! This 15- minute outrage will inevitably soon be forgotten and life will soon return to its normal, violent way.

Comment

After your entire JLP cabinet backed Bruised Gelding's defence of Jamaica's most vicious crime syndicate, where do you get off politicising Jamaica's crime problem?!!?

But yuh nuh easy!

So, how do you suppose Bunting could send in more police "before the fact"? You were forewarned about these rapes?

I think you are a person of interest, at least for the JCF.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
              ...mi seh u a get use to the opposition life.
              A hope so. 17 'ear is a long time!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So U happy with the state of Affairs...No sense of panic?

No wonder mn a write blog ah ask if some Jakans demon possessed!

Something is rotten.

Time wi start panic...past time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  After your entire JLP cabinet backed Bruised Gelding's defence of Jamaica's most vicious crime syndicate, where do you get off politicising Jamaica's crime problem?!!?

But yuh nuh easy!

So, how do you suppose Bunting could send in more police "before the fact"? You were forewarned about these rapes?

I think you are a person of interest, at least for the JCF.
                  Mosiah .. keep quiet. You've already removed all doubt regarding your competence.

Comment

Me shutting up that blabbermouth means I am happy with the state of affairs?!?

I have said before, I am not impressed with any MONS since Dudus' departure. Indeed, it goes further than just the minister. When I see a govt. that is serious about crushing this crime monster, then I'll let you know.

We need to get the guns off the streets in a real way, a house to house search for weapons. We need to have real security at our ports and our borders to make sure no more comes in.

Anything else is just friggery in my view. But let's give thanks to Hero Peter and the PNP for ridding the country of its two biggest dons. But what next?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ras s! So, Lazie, when yuh tell mi dat, what yuh tink a gwine to do?!?!

Yah must eeediat!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        Ras s! So, Lazie, when yuh tell mi dat, what yuh tink a gwine to do?!?!

Yah must eeediat!
                        No, the idiot is you who ran out, elected Portia PM then in less than 8 months want to know when she gonna retire. You've proven that with you "low information voters" democracy without education is useless.

Comment

you seem to forget the drop in Crime under the JLP..

conveniently...

dem certainly seem more serious dan di Comrades..

Comment

Yuh latch on to a phrase. Better wi low info than wi NO INFO!

Look forward to your bellyaching for the next 17 years, Portia or no Portia!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

HAHAHA! Drop in crime unda the JLP!

Sure, everywhere but unnu party conferences!

YAY for Hero Peter!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X