Amazing Workout Techniques

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Workout Techniques

I just happened on this video and saw it as my manly duty to share it with my fellow Ites. Please turn down the sound as it spoil this work of art. Some highlight points are: 4:15, 6:46, 7:04...sheesh...just watch the damn thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6PHn...eature=related
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

yuh is a wikked *^&%&$^$^!!!! bo*&^!@@)!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Missah Barristah I'm gobsmacked I thought you would be the one leading the line to me. Talk bout ungrateful wretch......
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

how di %*^&^$%^#!! mi can get fi peaceably enjoy dat at work widout perplexing mi tranquility, eh? tell mi?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yuh tan de....me haffi bookmark it. On those days when I am feeling down and need a lift......

Comment

...and to think that she weighs over 200lbs. Yuh think Serena can hangle some a dem workouts deh?

Comment

serena who?

Comment

Working...
              X