X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Island man how di polls dem look

hehe
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

even the fox polls him ah lag

Comment

man gimmie a poll last week,whey say it close,mi shake mi ead..im lucky mi neva draw fi mi dozen,mi juss rest it....poll can change suh quick.

in the key states im a lag,key...florida,penn and ohio.......man say it close...well paper affi sell.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Just hold on pon you position, dat Obama going to win bigger than in 2008.

Me will hold on pon mine that it going to be closer.

There will only be ONE winner.............LOL.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

aaah sah.Naah lefff it.

1 state I am watching ,Florida.When dat tun ova it dun.

Comment

Obama won FL last time, so why is that even relevant to your argument?

Find me a new state him going to win, a dat me a try get you fe do but you a hop step and jump round it. Lol
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Stats man yuh can count ? di president ave 240 odd votes seal up,florida they say is close with most polls have him leading by 6 points with 29 electorial votes at stake ,incidentally the 6 points is the average in all the other swing states the president is leading in,Romney doesnt have 1 to lead with.

You tell me now why is Florida importnat ,yuh see why I dont bother looking at any other state! Or do i need to break it down even more with some poll stats.

Laugh louder mi caan ear yuh.

Comment

You say Obama going to win BIGGER than 2008. Last time I checked Florida was won by Obama in 2098. It is irrelevant.

I go on record and give you 2 states he will NOT win again...Indiana and North Carolina. Please give me one he will pick up that he lost in 2008.

Can't find any? Didn't think so. Your argument falls apart and goes up in smoke.

Comment

Yuh know whaaa mi dun talk...hehe

Comment

Working...
                  X