Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Turd claims MOF has too many mofo advisors

Shaw questions the number of MOF advisors

Opposition Spokesman on Finance, Audley Shaw, has raised more questions about the hiring of consultants and advisors by the Ministry of Finance.

According to Mr. Shaw, there is nothing to suggest that the number of persons brought in to provide support to Finance Minister Dr. Peter Phillips is necessary:

“When I was at ministry of finance, between Arthur Williams and myself we had a total of six advisors special assistants, six! Dr Phillips and Mr. Dalley has 9, plus 3 accounts of economic advisors. We are told those accounts advisors are also being paid. That’s twelve advisors and assistants compared with six under my watch.

The former Finance Minister is also questioning the effectiveness of the team of advisors and consultants.

“Well the proof is in the pudding isn’t it. I mean what on earth advise are they giving to the minister and why can’t they get an IMF agreement going? Why is it taking so long? Why do they have the minister coming to parliament saying that the larger mission will come in September when in fact the mission will not come in November? Why do they have him promising an agreement before the end of the calendar year if he knows that it is not possible? Those are the kind of things that are driving.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007
Working...
X