Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok.

Comment

So what yuh saying? BB will be around for a while or not?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

it will be around for a while. Let us see how their new operating system hold up. They may have to streamline and cut staff but they will be around.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The thing is a lot of people like simple and the same operating system on my phone as on my tablet as on my computer can sell plus couple that with Kinnect and they can do a thing or two. Remember a year ago some people was saying microsoft dead.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes definitely Blackberry will not go away. In the worse case scenario you may see them acquired partnered with MS and Nokia but the service as we know it will be around. The plan is BB 10 in January, playbooks with LTE launches next week... and so on. If you have money buy stocks.

Comment

funny enough they are hiring.

Comment

what kind of staff? Is it temp programmers and people to help with the development of the new operating system?

Comment

Not sure they are cutting in some areas but hiring in others. I would think dev people.

Comment

yeah that is what I think too. I guess keeping them will all depend on the new OS.

Comment

Working...
                    X