words from Keith Kollister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• words from Keith Kollister

All of this suggests that it would be extremely unwise of our local policymakers to believe we are in a situation of business as usual. If we wait too long, the IMF may have other calls on their attention and resources. It is entirely possible that before the “ice age” deflationary piece of the great recession ends (no doubt to be followed by the “fire” of money printing), US ten year treasures break below 0.8 per cent and the long “30 year” bond will be less than 1.5 per cent, or just under half of where they are now, depending on the state of the US and world economies. The release of the Jamaica Chamber of Commerce’s Business and Consumer confidence indices next week Tuesday, prepared by the same Professor Curtin responsible for the University of Michigan’s release in the US, should give us a good insight into the current and future state of Jamaica’s economy. At the local policy maker level, it looks like we will need both a plan B and a plan C.

• Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

who is this guy Kollister??
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

a Monetarist and known jlp sympathizer

Comment

certainly cannot be a PNP sympathizer.. him talk like him have some Economics sense..

Comment

He is simply one of the best writer on our economy. You never see when he was defending Portia and Jamaica against Bloomburg etc. earlier this year?

http://m.jamaicaobserver.com/mobile/...ilout_10944716

Simply the best financial analyst in the Jamaican paper for the past 10 years.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

mi a mix him up with Collin Steele

Comment

ok. I don't know who Colin Steele is.

Comment

what i said, 4,00 pm

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
                  mi a mix him up with Collin Steele
                  And Sass is mixing him up with Keith Collister... di two ah unnu mix up
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Funny

Comment

Working...
                    X