Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well...

Originally posted by Plush View Post
    I dont understand you Lazie. I really don't. So tell me, are you still carrying feelings because the JLP was kicked out of government? Let it go man...4 years will come faster than you can think it. Is that the case or are you just criticizing because you have nothing to do? You keep calling the majority of the population in JA,"Idiots". They were fools and idiots to vote out the JLP, right... because PNP had a landslide victory...yet you want these fools, idiots to go vote on in a referendum on privy council vs. CCJ, a more complex topic. make up your mind man. You can't have it both ways..

Comment

Of course he could.

He could be a switch hitta...As they say inna di Lotto...Hey, you never know
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

...yu mean like the reverse sweep in cricket? A risky shot.

Comment

Is a cartoon by Clovis!! For heaven sakes!!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
            ...yu mean like the reverse sweep in cricket? A risky shot.
            LOL...yep...it easy fi get caught...coming out...from between the creases
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Yuh nuh tiad fi Nanny P mek unnuh look chupid? Last time it was wilderness for a very long time, Prince Andrew the game changer. PSM even beat Andrew in the debates then give land slides in both elections.

Now you are back to this? I know creativity is a scarce commodity up at HQ but come on man, TRY.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Is a cartoon by Clovis!! For heaven sakes!!!!
                Art depicting reality!
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Correction: Lazie's reality.

Comment

High risk shot too. Stick with the orthodox yes.

Comment

suh if the people decide why rant, jus sekkle yuh self till the next opportunity

Comment

like how tings were well sekkled the last 4 years ?

Nightmare dem did call it from my recollection..

Comment

anyting dem did call it a suh, jus vote an stop yap, pick yuh choice whatever your persuasion, but dat a your choice, mi jus vote mi nuh have nuh time fi a cuss cuss

Comment

Working...
                          X