No announcement yet.

This is the leader people a hype bout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the leader people a hype bout?

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

i think she is being honest. what more can you ask of her?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

all ova di media with sexy speech

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        i think she is being honest. what more can you ask of her?
        Strange while in opposition she gave the impression she had a clue. Pity unthinking people fell for it. Now all a dem see that they were actually fools.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yeah, even Time...

http://www.time.com/time/specials/pa...111996,00.html

Comment

Fi a man dat guh college.. yuh muss duh bettah dan dat... aftah ah nuh Social Studies yuh did duh.. or Miggle Passage Statistics..

Comment

...a de intellectual ghetto mi did go....whe yu expect? Plus mi no bright like unnu....but still...just saying...

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                Really now Exile? I for one thinks she deserves it ... afterall, she was able to fool most of the voters to make her PM without putting any plans forward. Now dem a ask har fi step up ... idiots.

Comment

Time a idiat paper...dem mussi get money fi print dat...

Comment

hear seh is 'funny' money...

Comment

Time a idiat paper...dem mussi get money fi print dat...
                      Why should Time be paid for that? You're so adamant on being the knight in shining armour, you have no idea what to defend.

Comment

I dont understand you Lazie. I really don't. So tell me, are you still carrying feelings because the JLP was kicked out of government? Let it go man...4 years will come faster than you can think it. Is that the case or are you just criticizing because you have nothing to do? You keep calling the majority of the population in JA,"Idiots". They were fools and idiots to vote out the JLP, right... because PNP had a landslide victory...yet you want these fools, idiots to go vote on in a referendum on privy council vs. CCJ, a more complex topic. make up your mind man. You can't have it both ways..

Comment

Yu no inna Muadib league...stay outta dis...go back to yu ranting...

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
                            I dont understand you Lazie. I really don't. So tell me, are you still carrying feelings because the JLP was kicked out of government? Let it go man...4 years will come faster than you can think it. Is that the case or are you just criticizing because you have nothing to do? You keep calling the majority of the population in JA,"Idiots". They were fools and idiots to vote out the JLP, right... because PNP had a landslide victory...yet you want these fools, idiots to go vote on in a referendum on privy council vs. CCJ, a more complex topic. make up your mind man. You can't have it both ways..
                            Plush ... creep before you can walk. Get the basics right before attempting to understand Lazie.

Carry feelings? Dude have you heard about the Haitization of Jamaica? People just start talk about the reversal of the indicators. You may choose to see it as the JLP being kicked out. Fine .... When yuh ready fi get real and stop looking at trival issues ... you'll see that while unuh a dance and wave about People Power you'll see that ... Rome a burn.

Karreck yuhself, I didn't call the majority of Jamaicans idiots .. just the unthinking ones the elected a dimwit as PM.

I say put the CCJ issue to a referendum. Just deal with that and stop trying to give yuhself a headache bredren.

Comment

Yu no inna Muadib league...stay outta dis...go back to yu ranting...
                              What you need to do is understand why Time give portia the award and stop being so defensive. Time unuh stop tek up wha unuh cyaan manage.

Comment

Working...
                              X