Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica uniquely positioned to influence Black Renaissance

Consider:

1. We have already produced the 20th Century's leading liberator (from mental slavery) of Black people... Marcus Garvey- founder of Pan African movement & inspiration of the African de-colonization movement & creator of the largest mass movement of Blacks..the UNIA

2. Reggae...a worldwide phenomenon as the only global pop music created outside Babylon power centers...in its finest form a force for cultural empowerment

3. Jamaica itself is a global brand ...in the top 3-4 national brands recognized around the world....driven by music, sport & just the "Jamaican vibe"...driving many to be "followers"

4.We have millions strategically placed in main Babylon power centers...NYC, London, Toronto etc

Time to put it all together and get serious & organized....tun up di Knowledge Industry..... others will follow our lead.. Memba mi tole unnu

Enuff Yappin....

ALLL ABOARD!!! TOOT TOOT
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Garvey is not the founder of Pan Africanism. Do some research please.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
      Garvey is not the founder of Pan Africanism. Do some research please.
      Errrr.. there must be a thread ...no...in fact there are many threads for Yappers here.

Please find one and make your contributions there

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

I repeat Garvey is not the founder of Pan Africanism. Please do some research. Thanks. Could it be that you are posting your opinion (and not facts)? If so my apologies.

Comment

A Don1 you a deal with. Fi him words a "fax"
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I'm not really interested in pursuing this historical minutiae further. It's not important. What is important is solutions and work towards that.

This being the case you are indeed excused from that discussion as you have nothing to offer in that regard.

However...be advised that Garvey is widely regarded as the Father of the Pan African Movement.

Your apology above is accepted...and this case is closed

Comment

Prior to this had you even heard of this movement or known much about it? Google offers a 30 second introductory course you can take now...allowing you to become as proficient in the subject as Jawge....happy trails
              Last edited by Don1; July 19, 2012, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X