Emily Crooks can really waste time. Did she

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emily Crooks can really waste time. Did she

really try to contact the President of the PNP for a comment on the whats happening in Mobay? LOL!!!!!! Really now.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Re: Emily Crooks can really waste time

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    really try to contact the President of the PNP for a comment on the whats happening in Mobay? LOL!!!!!! Really now.
    She wasting time fe true! Doesn’t she realize that the CIA is back at work in Jamaica trying to destabilize our progressive government! Damn!

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
      She wasting time fe true! Doesn’t she realize that the CIA is back at work in Jamaica trying to destabilize our progressive government! Damn!
      I heard a NNN reporter trying to get her opinion on the matter ... this is the PM people have leading the country? I wonder how all those suckers that fell for people power hype feel after 7 months? Talk bout mekking a mistake that cannot be corrected with a backspace or delete button.

Mi notice how the usual suspects round here quiet on the matter. I bet if these politicians were linked to the other party ... everybody would have something to say?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

We have a long history of corrupt and criminal politicians - and man being man in our future there will be and shall be corrupt and criminal politicians in our GOJ!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Corrupt politicians will always be around. The problem is how we deal with them when we catch them. The party in power just "let them down lightly".

I don't want them to resign, I want them to go to Jail without bail for years as they did to Ninjaman and so many other Jamaicans who are suspected of crime.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You're right

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            I heard a NNN reporter trying to get her opinion on the matter ... this is the PM people have leading the country? I wonder how all those suckers that fell for people power hype feel after 7 months? Talk bout mekking a mistake that cannot be corrected with a backspace or delete button.

Mi notice how the usual suspects round here quiet on the matter. I bet if these politicians were linked to the other party ... everybody would have something to say?
            I am in full agreement with you.

BTW, I too noticed the silence here. Not even my sarcastic comment regarding the CIA (the common, convenient excuse used in the past for our failures) had any effect! The silence could almost be felt across our cyberspace world!

Comment

Please do not insult our collective intelligence Karl...whenever you are unable to defend the PNP's fockery yuh come wid some non-partisan BS

Comment

as long as is YOUR corrupt criminal politician ebry ting nice, nuh true?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

mental midget mi did seh ......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                  X