No announcement yet.

I think I am going to enter politics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I am going to enter politics...

....just to pass legislation to stop folks from chatting on cell phone while driving.

In Georgia, this would be a cash-cow for the local counties.

Folks ('specially women), just chat and chat and chat....

ALSO: I Wish I could do something about those who come to do business--with their cell-phone at their ears. Now that irks me the most.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I was going to say line me as an advisor but if that is your major platform it would be too hypocritical for me because I catch with a few calls since I can't use cell phone much on my job.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What about eating while driving, combing hair, lipstick application, sex...???

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
        What about eating while driving, combing hair, lipstick application, sex...???
        while yuh mobile? yu nuh easy! LOL
        Peter R

Comment

How me get into dis???? Wooeeee

Comment

...eating, combing hair, lipstic application and sex (in my estimation) would make up 5% of 'partially distracted driving'.

In Atlanta/Georgia...it's an epidemic! It became apparent after I left NY/NJ where there are strict laws against driving and talking/texting on the phone.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

$100 di police charge if dem ketch yuh doing that over here.

Comment

Working...
              X