RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So mi a watch Smile Jamaica dis mawning....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So mi a watch Smile Jamaica dis mawning....

...(yes we get it!) and mi hear Hutchinson 'explanation' of the 'fish' statement..(from the hosts).
    It goes smthing like this.."I'm in dis parliament long time...so me like a whale...yu just reach...yu is a likkle fish..."

Jamaica no easy...

Originally posted by Exile View Post
    ...(yes we get it!) and mi hear Hutchinson 'explanation' of the 'fish' statement..(from the hosts).
    It goes smthing like this.."I'm in dis parliament long time...so me like a whale...yu just reach...yu is a likkle fish..."

Jamaica no easy...
    lol
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Lol..Twist up yes Hutchy

Comment

One way I can look at this - Politics mash up JC! He was never this way at school...and indeed some many years after leaving school.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

If yu have an impudent fish (sprat) a tell U shut up as big man....LoL

Comment

Unno dont draw my tongue, or mi might go fishing and name all the commoner fishes in the political seas.

Nuff, nuff deh pon boat sides, but the one slightly more rising in the Sun. LoL

Comment

Dis 'big man' bullshit need to stop in Jamaica. We need to have respect for ALL!

Comment

Dem neva teach yuh fi respect yuh eldahs?

LoL

Pickney tell yuh fi shutup, how dat aggo guh?

If yuh cant tek di heat, nuh play with matches.

Comment

Lol. Yu know what I mean...respect yu elders but not all a dem...sm a dem people wicked....the "Bigman tings" is a scourge in Ja.

Comment

True dat still.

LOL

But how U woulda feel if a pescado tell yuh fi "cierra la boca"?

Comment

Understood...but what about restraint and proper behaviour/decorum? JC should have ignored the uncouth behaviour of the young man not joined in.
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Or him shoulda put him in his place, lest he does it again and again?

Cant say what is the better tactic from this distance.

Comment

Working...
                        X