So Emily Crooks finally wake and see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Emily Crooks finally wake and see

exactly what is happening around her? Better late than never. She juss a notice that the so called conscience of society has been quiet since January? Where the fock was she all along? She never notice all a dem sell out ... who a nuh MP a senator, a Chairman pon board or member a the board? Who nuh reach yet still a hold out hope dem can get a chance fi guh pon a board or 2.

Tek McCalla Sobers for example? Over the years everytime police kill anybody she was all over the place with her opinion .... now ... when last has there been a word from F.A.S.T.? I guess since she deh pon board har mouth fasten. At least JFJ still a carry di fight. How soon before dem get silent tuh?

Carol Narcisse or however she spell har name ... she was so aggressive when she interviewed / interrogated previous ministers people saw her as being rude. Now all of a sudden her comments is as if she is talking to my 1 year old.

So Emily, welcome to the real world. Anyway .. I suggest you follow the crowd and act as if everything criss. People power.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)
Working...
X