Big Moment Of The Past

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Moment Of The Past

Minister of Finance and Planning then (1960s), Hon. Edward Seaga, reveals new plan for Kinsgston Waterfront Development. Much of Jamaica's modern development took place under past JLP administrations - Kingston waterfront, New Kingston, Montego Bay waterfront, Ocho Rios, Negril and so on......

Matthew Anthony Johns Where is your sense of pride for a nation and the country on whole? Do you only preach part politics or national building for citizens of this blessed island. There is a time, you just have to lay off the party line, and start as one nation under God, for the better of us all. Jamaica has a rich heritage and a grwat legacy, contributed by both parties in the past. Therefore lay off the paty crop, and do something meanigful with your life and time for a change. I am tired of hearing about party this and party that.
    Delano Seiveright Nonsense. Highlighting the facts. If it hurts you well too bad.

Delano Seiveright You are free to post the achievements of your beloved PNP
    17 minutes ago
    Matthew Anthony Johns You sound very arrogant, a sad state for the future leaders this country...I am willing to post the acheivement of all, because they are all my country men, irrespective of what party they are from. You high level of arrogance hurt the party, and will continue to do so, if you dont do a reality check, which would be in your best interest, if you need to go anywhere in politics, apart making noise
    Delano Seiveright excellent matthew. you are simply hurt by that fact that the JLP has consistently and without a doubt achieved a significant lot for Jamaica
Working...
X