'Obamacare now law.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Obamacare now law.

The US Supreme Court just upheld the individual mandate aspect of the so-called Obamacare law. Is this good or bad for freedom and individual rights?

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
    The US Supreme Court just upheld the individual mandate aspect of the so-called Obamacare law. Is this good or bad for freedom and individual rights?
    5 - 4 vote
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

romney should feel good too, but no ... him oppose it and draw distinction etc. this could have been a victory for him too ... what a loser ... politically, though. him still mek more interest in a year dan mi earn in a lifetime!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Given my personal situation, "Obamacare" may be the best deal for me.

I would watch out for "Paul Ryancare" - two bullets in the back of the head when you turn 65.

Comment

Romney, I think, shall 'run' from healthcare. ...i.e. no more talk/or little talk of healthcare from now to the election.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Paul RyanCare: 2 bullets in the back of the head, $1.50.

He has a secret plan to turn a closed General Motors plant in his hometown of Janesville, Wisconsin, into Auschwitz 2.0 for senior citizens. Then, his rich friends will take the bodies of the deceased to make "Soylent Green 2.0".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGnE83A1Z4U

Comment

Bruce, yuh lick hot bad!

Comment

Was in a meeting & I got a text on this! Was a bit surprised since the court has been taken over by far right extremists. That dunce Uncle Thomas need fi tek wey himself along with Scalia.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Is this good or bad for freedom and individual rights?
                  Do you think it is bad for individual rights that yuh need car insurance fi drive pon the road? Health insurance is a basic and fundamental human right!
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                  X