No announcement yet.

Chines nah Romp... Ramping up Highway 2000 expansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am aware of some who are have opened businesses partially assisted & funded by the Chinese government. They are sent to Jamaica, and everything in the store was shipped from China.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      No man Faith's Pen good enough, just want some bathroom and licensed vendors. It can't get better than that fi me.
      I need an earlier opening at Faiths Pen for me, you are not traveling from Hanover as I am, plus you have not seen the facility on the New Jersey Turnpike "Town Rat".

Comment

...and they turn around and ship the $US to China, no wonder they don't support civic events in Jamaica...

Comment

me use to travel the New Jersey turnpike a lot. Not in the last 4 years. Well we can open Faith's Pen earlier for you but remember a Jamaica that. Only Hanover and Westmoreland man have fi wake up that early fi come a town. eeehhh. You can hold two boil egg a mobay or one a them town deh till morning light. LOL.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh know Ms Cherry? AnyTime she nuh di deh, mi nuh mek them serve mi. Fours ago, wah yuh passport nuh good, nuh worry, mi Presi deh gu free yuh up lol..

Maybe one ah de PNP man dem can get wi de franchise pon the North South(A1) fe de Rest Stop eh..

Comment

yeahman the franchise sound good. We brethren them can line we up. Them lock mi down wid work. Anytime mi come NY now a just Air Tran or one a dem cheap flight, in an out, cost lest than gas.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mi retire suh mi nuh know wah call wuk, or journey of burden, Mitt have you busy eh, sarry...if yuh need help call 911-LAZIE.

Is there such a ting call cheap flight, nuh let Newt fool yuh...oh, should we feacha KFC, Dunking D and Mickey D on at the Rest Stop? LOL

Comment

Working...
                X