Nyamin' Unda di Table, Outa di Closet & At di Y

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nyamin' Unda di Table, Outa di Closet & At di Y

Just what has the Intellectual Ghetto come to???

Jamaican Men Love Oral Sex
    Published: Sunday | June 17, 2012 4 Comments

Carolyn Cooper, Contributor

Yeah, right! And they believe it is more blessed to give than to receive. Seriously, though, no matter how much our men protest in public, I'm convinced that deep down, where it really counts, Jamaican men love oral sex. I mean they just love to talk about sex.

That's why a lot of our men simply can't keep their mouth shut in the presence of an attractive woman. They think they know exactly how to sweet-talk us. And they don't miss an opportunity to show off. In this context, someone has got to do the listening, willy-nilly. So there's oral sex and aural sex.

I got a most entertaining response to the column 'I have outlived my penis', published two weeks ago. It came from a man whose partial email address is 'cunnilingus69@'. To protect his identity, if not his virtue, I will not disclose what comes after the @. No, I'm not saving him for myself. There's no need to. I suspect that there are far more men like him around. But they're undercover. They know they're not supposed to admit that they do 'it'. So they pretend to be tongue-tied. Or, at best, they speak with a forked tongue.

Full Hundred
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007
Working...
X