• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theory ?

suh Turks man dem ah mek up tings ?

How PJ name come innah it ?

Comment

It is a Turk theory... Young Turk Lazie is promoting it..no?

Whe yuh seh...di JLPNP fi pay back di money ar wha?
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

do you have another theory ?

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
          That's a nice theory... should be simple to establish. Money at that level does leave a paper trail

Both these tribes should be forced to repay every cent...and oh yes Lazie...that includes the supposed $5m paid to your favorite tribe. Their "story" on the money should be equally as interesting... no doubt you will believe that one..LOL

Neither tribe should be allowed to contest any election until dem tiefin money is repaid
          The investigations revealed that the PNP got 2 mil and PJ got 1 mil. Your party denied getting anything but now acknowledge getting PJ's 1 mil? Of course you gonna be quick to believe anything your party says on the matter.

This has nothing to do with the JLP now, after all Vaz admiited getting money, Sally admitted getting money, the party said they got money but would have to verify the amount.

Just deal with the continued deception of your party. Then again ... unuh not brave enough.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Should both sides be ordered to return the money to repay the Olint gamb....I mean investors?
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

you mean all 3 sides.. yuh have JLP, PNP and PJ.. why everybody seem to want to figget PJ ?

Look like certain people ongly have strength fi Brucie...

hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                Should both sides be ordered to return the money to repay the Olint gamb....I mean investors?
                Nuh mek nuh difference to me. Paying it back seems ideal, but I recall when warnings were being made about Olint ppl cuss and claim dem a fight gainst poor people. Who cyaan hear muss feel.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

how olint and poor people reach inna the same sentence?

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
                    how olint and poor people reach inna the same sentence?
                    SkengD .... ssshhh. Leave it alone.

Comment

nope ..I've no theory on this...mi juss ah fulljoy di Pantomime

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Hear dis one now...

Comment

nutten do with politics Delano Seiveright.............ur mixing CASH PLUS with olint.....................simple

Comment

Just to correct you on your typically misguided & infantile views..

1. I have no party...the JLPNP Matrix is a Cesspool I try to avoid entanglement in... but you are perfectly entitled to wallow in your JLP Sewer

2. That so called belief of mine you claim is a figment of your fevered imagination

Comment

No he isn't...Olint was a majority secretary & bearers money...working class people...bout mixing it up with cash Plus...

Comment

well .........cash plus was seen as the poor man thing.....not olint

Comment

Working...
                                X