• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X...I wrote to the judge myself....

and the JP listened.

http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/stor...e-rules-061312
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Boss yuh awwright ? How me get inna dis with you, judge and mayweather ?

Dem man deh can afford it.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

All along I thought you were an avid boxing fan. That you followed boxing inside and outside the ring.

I guess you did NOT KNOW that Manny Pacquiao lost to Timothy Bradley last saturday. This BIG news in boxing!!

Sorry X, my assumption that you were a fan of the sweet science was wrong.

Are there any boxing fan 'on here'.

HL

Comment

So Mayweather sentence means what to boxing ? Pacquiao loss is a bigger issue , Mayweather will be out by the end of the summer , Pac has to win back his titles and then listen to Mayweather feet running way.

Ow my letter a guh help dem multi millionares ?
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

ooohhh, so you took my letter writing suggestion literally...it was purely figurative:

~sigh~

HL

Comment

Working...
          X