X, help me compose a letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X, help me compose a letter

...begging the judge to keep Floyd Mayweather in jail.

LAS VEGAS (AP)

Lawyers for Floyd Mayweather Jr. say the undefeated champion is getting out of shape in solitary confinement and may never fight again if he's not released from the cramped Las Vegas jail cell where he began serving a three-month sentence earlier this month.

.In an emergency motion filed Monday, lawyers asked the court to move him into the general jail population — something that jail officials had avoided out of fear for the celebrity's safety — or put him in house arrest for the rest of his sentence.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

lol. So it nuh affect other people careers when they are in Jail.

A only hope Buju and Busy a tune the voice fi when release.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Why me ?
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Di man mek $40 million a year and many millions more for half of Vegas...so he slapped up his girl couple times...big deal

Comment

Working...
        X