US Ambassador found it interesting that we like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Ambassador found it interesting that we like

to Applaude Annoucements.. I guess we have to applaud something if we cannot applaud acheivements.

NORTH COAST HIGHWAY

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width=544 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ffffcc><TD align=right width=244>Approval Date:</TD><TD vAlign=top width=282>March 31, 1997</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffcc><TD align=right width=244>Start Date:</TD><TD vAlign=top width=282>March 31, 1997</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffcc><TD align=right width=244>Expected Completion Date:</TD><TD vAlign=top width=282>March 31, 2002</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffcc><TD align=right width=244>Status:</TD><TD vAlign=top width=282>On-going</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Karl, Jawge.. clap dem !!!

RE: US Ambassador found it interesting that we like

I guess you need that validated. From no other source no less.

Go and watch the Opening Ceremony about all that's good about Jamaica andthe Caribbean. Celebrate life! If for a moment.

Respect,

Comment

http://www.pioj.gov.jm/projects/deta...0050&amp;ver=4

Yuh tink I have a problem enjoying life in the Tropics ???

All I need is to tune out the peeks of poverty that are ever present while we go about enjoying life..

Mi cyaan do it. Karl and Jawge have the benefit of Cult programming..

Comment

Exile, I hardly got finished applauding the magnificent Opening Ceremony before CVM rudely interupted by showing a new segment about complaining Jamaicans having to drink from the same water cows were drinking from.. I don't understand how dem have time to complain when opening ceremony is going on.. dem need to just live a little !

Comment

Working...
        X