Freaky website is back❒ Returns despite attempts to close it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freaky website is back❒ Returns despite attempts to close it

Creators of the infamous Jamaican Girls Exposed website have rekindled their efforts to expose more explicit pictures of local females, and have created another website despite efforts from the police to put an end to the illegal practice.

In May, the website popped on to the scene exposing nude pictures of public figures and students without their consent.

On the weekend, THE STAR was made aware that the website, which was short-lived and under the police radar, is back.

Last month, at least 13 women reported that they were contacted by persons behind the website who made 'certain demands' in order to have their pictures and videos removed.

Recording artiste Denyque, who was among the exposed women on the first website, told us then that she was asked to pay $50,000 to have her nude photographs removed, however, she reported the matter to the police. The website was shut down soon after.

However, the website has now resurfaced with the same name except that it is now located on jamaicanreak.in

According to a note on the webiste, "exposing Jamaican girls will never stop."

Interestingly, the website is now threatening to also expose men and is promising to have updated photographic material every hour on the hour.

In May, the police had said they were following strong leads in the case.

When contacted last night, Senior Superintendent Fitz Bailey, who heads the Organised Crime Investigation Division (OCID), declined to give details, however, he confirmed that he was made aware of the new site.

Meanwhile, THE STAR understands that persons behind the website can be charged with breaches of the Anti-Piracy Act, and extortion for making demands to have the images removed from the website.

I thought the cops said they knew who was behind the site and they were going to be arrested? Bout dem was a try extort the girls...bout dem hack inna Deyque email...BULLSH!T...

Comment

i guess not

Comment

I need to do my own investigations. Put up the website for me.

TIA
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

jamaicanreak.in

Comment

@ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNOsV...eature=g-all-u

Comment

Working...
            X