No announcement yet.

Trinidadian mayor’s daughter missing in Ja

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YU gwaan...yu see big typo and want diss man? Get yu #s right too if yu a go quote price. Damn malicicous!!!

Comment

yuh find sumting wrang wid my numbahs..?

Nuh boddah start get profound and mek up numbah now.. choo seh yuh get wheh wid di word dem...

Comment

Malicious.....

Comment

I preferred malicicous ... sometimes a typo conveys the meaning even better... (pronounced mali-SICK-us)... sad indeed.
          Peter R

Comment

yuh ah chrow big wud pon some ah di forumite dem !

all now dem cyaan defen..

rath..

Comment

So the police couldn't confirm that the body was that of the missing Trini lady?

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...epens_11685758
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I think I heard on the news they were waiting for the mother to bring some "stuff" in order to carry out DNA tests... I don't know why they couldn't collect that from her apartment...
                Peter R

Comment

they are waiting on the dental record. They say people who know her said it was her but they just want to be sure.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                  X