No announcement yet.

Life in South West St Andrew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is wrong about the 'experiment' over at Tivoli ?

Comment

Only Vaz them have strenght fa. All these high ranking and long serving politicians can't set up a development fund for their community. If a even fi keep dance and throw partner fi build something to rhatid.

What is the job of these MPs if not to develop their constituencies?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

...as are many communities, PNP and JLP.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No waiting on messiahs, that has been a losing game. But we do need decent grassroots and community leadership outside of the party system.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

When Omar did build some public pit toilet inna him constituency Mutty did tek it mek joke, but dem people yah woulda glad fe a few a dose fe move them into the 18th century.

No worries, soon time fe Jamaica 50 and Olympic gold medal celebrations. A yah so nice!
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
              No waiting on messiahs, that has been a losing game. But we do need decent grassroots and community leadership outside of the party system.
              Yes, Righteous.... Direction from outside the Party/Parliamentary Shitstem... this needs a Structure

Social Kontrak tuh di Wirl!!!
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                what is wrong about the 'experiment' over at Tivoli ?
                Nutten,,,, mi tink dem deh pon di rite path... Now

Driva,,,Doan tap atall!! ..LOL
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

That I am well aware of! Hence me rather live in the Kuntry hills & valleys rather than those unholy dumps!
                  Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                  X