Life in South West St Andrew

what is wrong about the 'experiment' over at Tivoli ?

Only Vaz them have strenght fa. All these high ranking and long serving politicians can't set up a development fund for their community. If a even fi keep dance and throw partner fi build something to rhatid.

What is the job of these MPs if not to develop their constituencies?

...as are many communities, PNP and JLP.

No waiting on messiahs, that has been a losing game. But we do need decent grassroots and community leadership outside of the party system.

When Omar did build some public pit toilet inna him constituency Mutty did tek it mek joke, but dem people yah woulda glad fe a few a dose fe move them into the 18th century.

No worries, soon time fe Jamaica 50 and Olympic gold medal celebrations. A yah so nice!

No waiting on messiahs, that has been a losing game. But we do need decent grassroots and community leadership outside of the party system.
              Yes, Righteous.... Direction from outside the Party/Parliamentary Shitstem... this needs a Structure

Social Kontrak tuh di Wirl!!!

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                what is wrong about the 'experiment' over at Tivoli ?
                Nutten,,,, mi tink dem deh pon di rite path... Now

Driva,,,Doan tap atall!! ..LOL

That I am well aware of! Hence me rather live in the Kuntry hills & valleys rather than those unholy dumps!