Who cyaan hear mus feel!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    Yet to see if it is the identical medicine. ...if I am not mistaken the JLP promised massive public sector lay-offs? ...and no word on massive public works on investment in infrastructure? ...aimed at among other things, providing jobs, jobs, jobs...

Right or wrong?

...but even if right...or even if wrong...it is not yet possible to state "same ting"!
    ...trying to rewrite history Karl? Where did the JLP say anything about massive public sector lay-offs? Stop mek up stuff.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

No they did not!

Holniss said no unequivocally and even said we needed MORE public sector workers in the police force and nursing corps.

Same dyam thing PNP doing in terms of bitter meds and its even worse as its NOT necessary, at least not in this hopeless way.

Comment

Joke bizniz.

Tell Portia fi email mi and mi can set her straight. She seems lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          ...trying to rewrite history Karl? Where did the JLP say anything about massive public sector lay-offs? Stop mek up stuff.
          How do I lump your post and Willi's?

OK...please look for my response below...as I seem to remember that I made a post pre-Bruce that on the JLP winning the Seaga method of shrinking the public service would be implemented.

I even offered solution - I reminded that I was 'of age' and knew first hand how that Seaga policy devastated families - I think I even said something to the effect of 'dawg nyam di poor people dem suppa' under those JLP policies.

The solution I offered included making the public sector employees more productive and engage in massive investment in roads, water, etc. ...invest in Education, improve the Health Services inclusive of introduction of EMS covering the island, improve the half-dead fire service, etc., etc...

...and I added at some time that "wi mus tek weh di farin-nah dem money'...export over produce an export wi nus-ses and teach dem an nedda vocational and professionals as wi cann ongle use such much a wi people dem a yaard...an nuh nedda ting dem mi wi mus duh...

Anyway - http://jamaica-gleaner.com/videos/video.php?id=143

...or a dream mi a dream an wi neva hear Likle Brucie an mi nava seh dem ting deh? ...or unnuh ave ham-nee-sha?
          Last edited by Karl; June 5, 2012, 07:37 PM.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

the PNP problem is they haven't kept one promise except JEEP if you call that what she intended.

IMF in 2 weeks
            China Contract in two weeks
            GCT on electricity
            Review healthcare in 6 months
            They failed to keep any promise which means they had no planning or they were lying through their teeth. There are so many other promises
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              How do I lump your post and Willi's?

OK...please look for my response below...as I seem to remember that I made a post pre-Bruce that on the JLP winning the Seaga method of shrinking the public service would be implemented.

I even offered solution - I reminded that I was 'of age' and knew first hand how that Seaga policy devastated families - I think I even said something to the effect of 'dawg nyam di poor people dem suppa' under those JLP policies.

The solution I offered included making the public sector employees more productive and engage in massive investment in roads, water, etc. ...invest in Education, improve the Health Services inclusive of introduction of EMS covering the island, improve the half-dead fire service, etc., etc...

...and I added at some time that "wi mus tek weh di farin-nah dem money'...export over produce an export wi nus-ses and teach dem an nedda vocational and professionals as wi cann ongle use such much a wi people dem a yaard...an nuh nedda ting dem mi wi mus duh...

Anyway - http://jamaica-gleaner.com/videos/video.php?id=143

...or a dream mi a dream an wi neva hear Likle Brucie an mi nava seh dem ting deh? ...or unnuh ave ham-nee-sha?
              .. didn't the PM said vacancies wouldn't be filled and ppl who retired wouldn't be replaced? Gwaan try rewrite history Karl.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So wait, is you one can draw fi links?

Yours is Bruce, mine is HOLNESS and is Holness wi a talk bout, right?

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...ead/lead1.html

Comment

remember the story of the frog and the scorpion?

Comment

Working...
                  X