X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The second release from Sharp

Artist managed by Luv4reel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvJa-ErILpw

First song went as far as number 7 on Hot 102 chart and number 2 on the South Florida Reggae chart.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

This one kinda generic...regular "haters" lyrics and ting...

Comment

Kind of designed for that. You know how the crowd stay. Working hard in the studio on some good material right now to complete the album.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Totally Boring and Directionless!

This guy reminds me of Bricktop’s artist that he boasted about recently (I cannot even remember the name of that dude).

Y’know, there was a time when Jamaican music made an impact on the international scene with its powerful lyrics and interesting rhythms (ska and reggae in particular). Today, much of what we have would probably make guys like Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, Don Drummond, Jackie Mittoo, etc. turn over and over and over in their graves in agony!

Comment

My artist? Which artist would that be pray tell?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            My artist? Which artist would that be pray tell?
            Potential Kid.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

If this song reminds Historian of A Yah Suh Nice then he is tone deaf...and Potential Kid is not my artist...

Comment

Historian, as yuh know dancehall & reggae generally are intended for different audiences. If we were to compare early dancehall tunes like Yellowman's "I'm Getting Married" and "Lost Mi Love" - those were not "message" songs and were our dance music for the dancehall. Similarly in 2012, dancehall songs for the most part are intended for people to party & have a good time. For message songs in 2012, seek out Tarrus Riley & Morgan Heritage etc.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

ok den LA lewis ... who can forget his video for rolling in the deep "with adele"?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

really... is that a song... sorry dat nuh mek it... lol... sass, tell me you didn't use your money producing this... joke...
                    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

work with this artist as an advisor and help him manage his career. This is a follow up to his first single which is pretty much on the same topic. This is just a feel good crossover dancehall song.

If this youth do his thing I can bet you most of you going to change your tune in the not so long future.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        Artist managed by Luv4reel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvJa-ErILpw

First song went as far as number 7 on Hot 102 chart and number 2 on the South Florida Reggae chart.
                        Just read your post!
                        Congrats! Here's wishing your many more successes!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                        X