Jamaica's Most Adorable Couple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica's Most Adorable Couple

There are so many celebrity couples out there , but some of them have always caught our eyes. We can't help looking at them and admiring them just because they appear to be so compatible.

Well, here is your chance to help us pick Jamaica's Most Adorable Celebrity Couple.

Here are Seven options: James and Charlene Robertson , Jah Cure and Kamila McDonald , Yendi Phillipps and Chino , Ishawna and Foota Hype , Nicholas Lall and Spice , Patrick Hylton and Brigitte Foster-Hylton , Wayne Marshall and Tami Chynn .

Who is the Jamaica's Most Adorable Celebrity Couple

click ME to vote

And my vote goes to Wayne Marshall and Tami Chynn.
    I could not vote for Portia Simpson-Miller and Errald Miller.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Yendi and Chino married?!? Then how are they a couple?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

James and Charlene Robertson? Wait, she under extradition orders too? Skengy you are a fountain of information. Gwaan talk di tings. LOL.

Comment

no man .........GAMMA, ME, MAUDIB them "colleagues"

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
            There are so many celebrity couples out there , but some of them have always caught our eyes. We can't help looking at them and admiring them just because they appear to be so compatible.

Well, here is your chance to help us pick Jamaica's Most Adorable Celebrity Couple.

Here are Seven options: James and Charlene Robertson , Jah Cure and Kamila McDonald , Yendi Phillipps and Chino , Ishawna and Foota Hype , Nicholas Lall and Spice , Patrick Hylton and Brigitte Foster-Hylton , Wayne Marshall and Tami Chynn .

Who is the Jamaica's Most Adorable Celebrity Couple

click ME to vote
            NONE of the above
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

wait deh ... 'ow mi a get mix up an' blen suh?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

(kiss teet) Jingle and Jangle
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Chino - Miss Universe [Dedicated To Yendi Phillips]

Comment

What about Patrick Hylton and Maudib's dream "wife" Brigitte Foster-Hylton?

Comment

nuh unuh "colleagues"

Comment

Who are they?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X