Just in case unnu miss it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just in case unnu miss it.

I never preach objectivity but you know what Mo all a unnu fraid to touch anywhere else except Tivoli. I just give my opinion.

Let me ask all of you. How many Superdon or megadon Jamaica had.

What did you call Zeeks and Bulbie. Unnu must speek the truth. With all unnu eloquence unnu will never answer that because the truth is obvious..

Don't leave please, not yet.

Just a little bit of info

http://go-jamaica.com/news/breaking/...icle.php?id=21

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...ie-and-the-PNP

Last edited by Assasin; May 27, 2012, 11:39 AM.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Seek help man. Quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post

I never preach objectivity but you know what Mo all a unnu fraid to touch anywhere else except Tivoli. I just give my opinion.

Let me ask all of you. How many Superdon or megadon Jamaica had.

What did you call Zeeks and Bulbie. Unnu must speek the truth. With all unnu eloquence unnu will never answer that because the truth is obvious..

Don't leave please, not yet.

Don and Super Don are two different titles. Jim Brown and Dudus were super Don who controlled the 14 parishes. How influencial were Zeeks and Bulbie?
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

you tell me. How did they control 14 parishes or you just reaching???

What you call Zeeks and Bulbie?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

again answer the question.

Comment

Sasss stop yuh mekking yourself look Di fool those that you speak of even Jim Brown was any PM willing to pay the political price did our nation come to a standstill did we have an international stand off with the usa .Did 100s get killed?

Seek help man.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I hasten to add myself to the growing list of Forumites appealing to you to seek professional help.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

define corner don,semi-don,mega don fi mi

Comment

No worry yourself I am fine.Hypocracy naw kill me at all. I speak my mind.

Comment

So that makes a Mega Don?????

Yes Bruce pay the price and he should, but that is what makes a mega don? and is Dudus the only one??? Where does Zeeks and Bulbie fall into the fray????

talk to me straight.

Comment

Where does Zeeks and Bulbie fall into the fray?

minus the MEGA

Comment

wheh Danhai fall.. him did seh him couldn guh jail..

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            No worry yourself I am fine.Hypocracy naw kill me at all. I speak my mind.
                            Yuh right...It's the stupidity that's killing you as soon as you type sitten
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Busy did say dat too.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X