Hypocritical case again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypocritical case again

Now the budget read and is all the raise on poor people in most common goods, and Peter talking wage freeze. The regular analyst them find something else to write about and the rabid formites who are looking out for "poor Jamaicans" have nothing to say on the forum. They are quiet, they avoid the subject. Remember tax on books and education? It was a major subject around here.

I had to laugh when I see one journalist writing about "old time religion"
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Now the budget read and is all the raise on poor people in most common goods, and Peter talking wage freeze. The regular analyst them find something else to write about and the rabid formites who are looking out for "poor Jamaicans" have nothing to say on the forum. They are quiet, they avoid the subject. Remember tax on books and education? It was a major subject around here.

I had to laugh when I see one journalist writing about "old time religion"
    yuh affi see wid dem. Man used to fuss how ppl tek dem fi eediat ... they now realize they were really idiots.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

17 and a half more years. At least! Pace yuhself!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

they were defender of Justice and this and that. All of a sudden they nah defend nothing. LOL
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yeah and debt 160% of GDP.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            17 and a half more years. At least! Pace yuhself!
            pace myself .. nobody taking me for an idiot. Check di mirror. Yuh nuh feel like a fool now?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Basket fi carry water...

Financial reckoning day.

It never matter who won, the die did cast.

Ongly one way out...guh chat did di Chiney and Brazilians dem. Time to get serious about bizniz.

Comment

One bag a tall tales to win an election...

Comment

well looks like dem maturing....

I remember the days of "comrades on the road to the 4th Term...now dat wi create di problem tuh get in, wi can karreck it..."

Then again.. they were not in power to 'run wid it' so.. maybe dem haffi jus werk wid wheh dem have and dem nuh mature one bit...

Comment

Working...
                  X