No announcement yet.

Let 'Dudus' Be The Last Mega Don

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never preach objectivity but you know what Mo all a unnu fraid to touch anywhere else except Tivoli. I just give my opinion.

Let me ask all of you. How many Superdon or megadon Jamaica had.

What did you call Zeeks and Bulbie. Unnu must speek the truth. With all unnu eloquence unnu will never answer that because the truth is obvious..

Don't leave please, not yet.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

mi nevah hear bout crocodile and chainsaw from di prosecution 'witness' dem.. ah wha-a-gwaan ??

Comment

speaking of arrested.. Danhai did seh him cyaan guh prison.. ah wha suh ?

Mi hear petah seh him can soon come back.

Based on a certain 'incident' at PNP Headquarters a few years back.. Petah 'born again' act cyaan fool mi.. ongly unnuh..

Comment

We are now speaking about Tivoli...obviously because all the GROSS MAYHEM that place has caused...including the historic destruction of a Prime Minister and government you favored...after less than 1 full term. Also of course the sensational export of Dudus (sans wig) to the United States and then trial and sentencing ...ALL BLAZING INTERNATIONAL NEWS.... dat hype enuff fi yuh?? LOL

Those facts stands on their own and are current....yet you automatically go into defence mode when your political favorites are under examination..... the best you can come up with in these circumstances is that you don't buy into the hype?? There are other Dons in Jamaica??

You are making a fool of yourself...but then again...yuh back broad dont?? Not even the original broad back man look like im ah defen di effery yuh ah try fi defen...at least not publicly.. LOL
          Last edited by Don1; May 27, 2012, 11:51 AM.
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

so only when it hit international news they are Mega Dons?????

You can really show your face and talk bout current.

The truth stands on its own.

Were Zeeks and Bulbie Megadon????
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Did we have to call on the entire JDF and JCF to arrest Zeeks or Bulbie?

Sass! Talk like yuh have a smidgen a sense nuh man!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh ah real fool

Mi dun wid yuh...yuh ah mental case or yuh juss cyaan reason

Yuh ah waste man time wid yuh fooliniss
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

sasco just come up your definitions.............then we can group them..............simple

Comment

Can you remind me when Police lockup Dudus the first time what happen?

Wasn't it one political party admitted to the fact that they had to pay Zeeks and others to keep the peace during demonstration.

Mosiah I am not saying Dudus is not a Super don, I am saying it is hypocritical to act like he was the only one.

Comment

Working...
                    X