Let 'Dudus' Be The Last Mega Don

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let 'Dudus' Be The Last Mega Don

The most profound issues raised by the evidence offered in the sentencing hearing of confessed Jamaican crime boss Christopher 'Dudus' Coke relate to the indictment of the Jamaica criminal-justice system. In the hearings held in the Southern District court in Manhattan, the prosecution adduced evidence of the monstrosities committed by Coke.

The witnesses were all Jamaicans serving time. Each had entered plea-bargain arrangements with the United States (US) government.

The most benign of these was the former assistant coach of St Jago who goes by the name Anthony Brown. And even so, his crimes in Jamaica involved his participation in a visa racket. In the US, he has been convicted of credit-card fraud and is awaiting sentencing for the distribution of cocaine, and Ecstasy pills.

The other two witnesses that were covered by the local Jamaican media include one serving time in Florida for drugs trafficking and murder - he goes by the name 'Cowboy' - and another whose name is represented as John Doe, convicted at first for illegal entry, but whose rap sheet includes murder and drug trafficking.

The latter two have confessed to participating in crimes of violence and distributing narcotics in Jamaica over a period of greater than 10 years. Importantly, none of the three men had even a misdemeanour filed against them by the Jamaican police.

In the case of 'Dudus', against whom compelling evidence has been proffered, the record of his crimes makes the Devil look like he isn't trying. The most heinous crime perpetuated by Coke, to my mind, is the evidence offered that he forced an 11-year-old girl to carry cocaine in her body cavity. Witnesses indicated that Coke masterminded a conspiracy to corrupt the Jamaican track-and-field programme, but using the cover of the high-school programme to provide access to the US for drug mules.

cont @ http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...us/focus6.html

suh what about di man dem wheh ah dig up body and shoot it ????

ah wheh di ?!

Comment

Dudus.. a crime boss?? Foolishness

Tivoli... a center of criminal enterprise affecting Jamaica and other countries? PNP propaganda dat... So many places in Jamaica are the same as Tivoli

Tell me how Atlanta's crime rate was reduced when Showa mash up nuh??

Man fi fool...but nuh suh
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

You notice who wrote this?

Garnett Roper is president of the Jamaica Theological Seminary and chairman of the Jamaica Urban Transit Company. Email feedback to columns@gleanerjm.com.

He forget to put he is a long standing high ranking member of the Peoples National Party. I know you don't care about that.

Tell me about the Mathews lane don, Tell me about Black Roses crew, Tell me about Clansman gang and Bulbie and tell me Dudus was the only super don in Jamaica. All charged with crime in Jamaica. Again Dudus is not the only problem or super don as you make it. I bet you Garnett Roper will not write on any of those, some of whom he has met personally.

You can buy into hype, I will not.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mobay mek Tivarli look chupid..

Comment

low Don1.. ah juss some competitive ting.. yuh nuh si di name ?

there can be only 1 Don..

Comment

LOL... Yep Dudus an Showa WAS hype

Who cares about the author...yuh?

Suh tell mi who authored the 73+ dead in Tivoli?

Who authored the international disgrace in 2010?

Who authored the 1600 Duppy whe Babylon seh Showa mek ova yah

Yuh ah eediat?

Man fi fool ova politricks...but nuh suh

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

The hype is Dudus is the only Super Don in Jamaica. I know you and the good pastor have never heard of another.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes...yuh ah eediat pon dis matta... yuh juss ah confirm it an dispense wid any doubt ...Yuh mek politricks tun yuh inna one

Thanks for the clarity
                  Last edited by Don1; May 27, 2012, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    You notice who wrote this?

Garnett Roper is president of the Jamaica Theological Seminary and chairman of the Jamaica Urban Transit Company. Email feedback to columns@gleanerjm.com.

He forget to put he is a long standing high ranking member of the Peoples National Party. I know you don't care about that.

Tell me about the Mathews lane don, Tell me about Black Roses crew, Tell me about Clansman gang and Bulbie and tell me Dudus was the only super don in Jamaica. All charged with crime in Jamaica. Again Dudus is not the only problem or super don as you make it. I bet you Garnett Roper will not write on any of those, some of whom he has met personally.

You can buy into hype, I will not.
                    Sass: Yuh read weh yuh rite?

This is what you said: There are other Dons therefore Dudus is not bad

Sass: It is Dudus who is on trial not any other person!!! if you ask me, entirely based on my knowledge of "the Tivoli", Dudus' crimes are being underplayed!!!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Seems to me Sass suffers from a congenital reasoning deficiency

His constructions are quite weird & unbalanced .... riddled with non sequiturs, logical fallacies & sophistry
                      Last edited by Don1; May 27, 2012, 09:47 AM.

Comment

You are a mad man! Certifiable! And then you act as if you are so objective and fair.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Dem say a lie dem a tell pon Dudus. If it involved crime, Livity was the one who did it and Dudus was simply unable to control his young and exuberant brother.

And then our justice system just recently found a way to release the man some feel was ten times worse than Dudus.

Unnu tink it done? It just a start!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                            Seems to me Sass suffers from a congenital reasoning deficiency

His constructions are quite weird & unbalanced .... riddled with non sequiturs, logical fallacies & sophistry
                            Possibly blinded by his political persuasion...a la Maudib?
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              Dem say a lie dem a tell pon Dudus. If it involved crime, Livity was the one who did it and Dudus was simply unable to control his young and exuberant brother.
                              Yuh sure ah nuh Daryl yuh ah tawk??

Comment

Working...
                              X