Anybody know Joan Powell? Tell her if

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know Joan Powell? Tell her if

she waan help spen the 4 billion fi link me. Afterall ... you only live once.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Who is she supposed to be?
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

you gwaan, she might tek you few shilling put pon her 4 billions. LOLL
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
        Who is she supposed to be?
        A lady wid 4 billion to burn.

http://rjrnewsonline.com/news/local/...llion-hunt-ceo
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          you gwaan, she might tek you few shilling put pon her 4 billions. LOLL
          She can certainly try!

Comment

She already hiding out in Canada or USA.

My friend at a Life Insurance firm was telling me about one who defrauded a number of customers. Wonder if is she?
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

yuh crazy ... shi deh ah new zealand or spain .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

or Willi a hide har out eena Switzerland
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                X