I recall Balla mekking it clear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I recall Balla mekking it clear

that Abe Dabdoub wouldn't be accepted into the PNP due to some procedure for joining the party. Whey Balla deh now? Who is the PNP representative fi West Portland?

Damn, I'm so right all the time, it has to be wrong.

I'd love to understand why whenever a MP is kicked out by the JLP for failing, they find a cosy home in the PNP? Birds of a feather?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: I recall Balla mekking it clear

Lazie (3/5/2007)

I'd love to understand why whenever a MP is kicked out by the JLP for failing, they find a cosy home in the PNP? Birds of a feather?
    By the way - Not all MPs kicked out of the JLP find themselves accepted as PNP candidates.

...and,there arethose kicked out of the PNP who cross to the JLP.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Do you walk around with a sword and shield ready to defend the PNP? You a wha? Bodyguard? IS Abe Dabdoub a candidate for the PNP? Check his record in his previous constituency?

Who said they were all candidates? You fanatics have no limits?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie (3/7/2007)Do you walk around with a sword and shield ready to defend the PNP? You a wha? Bodyguard? IS Abe Dabdoub a candidate for the PNP? Check his record in his previous constituency?

Who said they were all candidates? You fanatics have no limits?
        <P class=MsoNormal style="BACKGROUND: white; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">
        Lazie (3/7/2007)Do you walk around with a sword and shield ready to defend the PNP? You a wha? Bodyguard? IS Abe Dabdoub a candidate for the PNP? Check his record in his previous constituency? <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o></SPAN><P style="BACKGROUND: white"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Who said they were all candidates? You fanatics have no limits?
        <o></o></SPAN><P style="BACKGROUND: white"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Sorry, SIR!For some unfathomable reason I thought you said -
        I'd love to understand why <SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">whenever a MP is kicked out by the JLP for failing, they find a cosy home in the PNP</SPAN>? Birds of a feather?
        ...sorry I replied to your post saying, <o></o></SPAN>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">
        Not all MPs kicked out of the JLP find themselves accepted as PNP candidates.
        ...and, there are those kicked out of the PNP who cross to the JLP
        </SPAN>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">...again, sorry sir...cannot for the life of me understand how it came to be that I thought you said,
        I'd love to understand why <SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">whenever a MP is kicked out by the JLP for failing, they find a cosy home in the PNP</SPAN>? Birds of a feather?
        </SPAN>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:</SPAN>
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Are you being sarcastic KArl? Verna Parchment is in which party now?

Comment

<DIV>You may be right that non-perfomers are welcome in the PNP. Afterall, most politicians do not perform. But truss me, there are several more in the JLP who could easily be welcomed in the PNP because they non-perform as well. </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Simply put, Jamaican politics is filled with non-performers and they wear green and orange. And yellow.</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Trying to be balance eh Mosiah? You must be skilled at walking a tight rope. When is the last time the PNP get on a comrade for non performance? When yuh find a name mek me know. Why yuh think Harry Douglas is called Pip Pip?

Verna Parchment and Abe Dabdoub was not performing and the top brass got on their case. Instead of pulling up their socks they joined the PNP. That says alot. Gwaan trying to be balanced ... I'll simply keep it real.

Comment

Lazie (3/7/2007)Trying to be balance eh Mosiah? You must be skilled at walking a tight rope. When is the last time the PNP get on a comrade for non performance? When yuh find a name mek me know. Why yuh think Harry Douglas is called Pip Pip?

Verna Parchment and Abe Dabdoub was not performing and the top brass got on their case. Instead of pulling up their socks they joined the PNP. That says alot. Gwaan trying to be balanced ... I'll simply keep it real.
                Keeping it real - HA! Yuh mean keeping it green.

What has Babsy done for anyone lately? Oh, I see. Performance for you doesn't matter if it benefits the thugs or good decent citizens.

Keep performing, and keep on keeping it green.

HA!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Are you a resident of Babsy's constituency? If you think she isn't performing, notify Bruce.

Throw up smoke screens Mosiah! If you had said Dr. Bartlett, then I'd say you're unto something.

Comment

<DIV>I could have named them all. What is Bruce doing for his constituency?</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>And did the JLP ask Verna and Abe to resign? I never heard about that.</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (3/7/2007)<DIV>I could have named them all. What is Bruce doing for his constituency?</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>And did the JLP ask Verna and Abe to resign? I never heard about that.</DIV>
                      If you paid attention to when thinking people talk, instead of trying to walk a tight rope certain things wouldn't have missed you. Are you aware there was a big demonstration against Abe by his constituents? It was in the observer of gleaner last year where it was made public that an evaluation of Ms. Parchment showed she wasn't pulling her weight. If the party is serious about good governance as they proclaim, wouldn't they have acted?

As fi Bruce, the man said as PM he within the first 100 days ALL MPs should provide a 5 year plan on what they intend to do in their constituencies. The man says 2.5% of the budget will be allocated for community development. That sounds like a plan.

Compare and contrast bredren, then keep it real.

Comment

Lazie (3/7/2007)

As fi Bruce, the man said as PM he within the first 100 days ALL MPs should provide a 5 year plan on what they intend to do in their constituencies. The man says 2.5% of the budget will be allocated for community development. That sounds like a plan.

Compare and contrast bredren, then keep it real.
                        Yuh really want to start talking about Bruce's word? Talk about "keeping it real"?! GET real!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh really want to start talking about Bruce's word? Talk about "keeping it real"?! GET real!!!
                          Oh ... my bad! I forgot, Bruce shirt green therefore he has no credibility. Let me guess, if that idea proposal came from Portia, you'd have no problem believing it. Eh eh. A wha duh unuh?

Same way, Bruce said Bangarang he was demonized for saying it, even though he was talking out against the inhumane treatment of Jamaican citizens. But amazingly, the human rights guru, the one that pointed out to Lazie what was being overlooked, didn't see the need to support Bruce as he was defending the people's rights? I wonder why? Oh .. yeah ... shirt green. When unuh ago get serious?

Comment

West Portland under St. Clair Shirley was a model constituent and triving. Not that it couldn't get better but compared to the last 8 years of Jigs Ennis whom I had thought highly of in his first few years, it has been a diaster.

Some of the worst roads, water supply, police, fire station etc.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh see, people nuh know what a gwaan, suh dem just automatically blame dem MP. How much money does an MP get yearly? At what point the people should ask whey the government deh? I need to try and find Danny Melville's resignation letter. The MP for my constituency has indicated that she have to beg the Ministers for them to pay any attention to her constituency.Yet Mosiah have a problem with Bruce's proposal?

Comment

Working...
                              X