Welcome to the forum WorldFan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the forum WorldFan

word of advice doh.. mek sure yuh unnastan who guh good school before yuh step innah di ring..

You have entered the 'kick-off face' zone.. is not everybody yuh muss tek on..

so far yuh batting .500 wid one wild swing and miss and one dat kanneck !

lol ! woieee !

LOL
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

is it Welcome, or well come?

LOL
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

If you REALLY want fe mek some money fe de pot, mek we get WorldFan and Jawge inna de ring together, debating a series of STEM topics.

I propose Boolean Algebra for Round 1.

Straight Pay Per View dat!
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
          If you REALLY want fe mek some money fe de pot, mek we get WorldFan and Jawge inna de ring together, debating a series of STEM topics.

I propose Boolean Algebra for Round 1.

Straight Pay Per View dat!
          yep...mi wudda pay money fi observe dat
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

whichevah yuh raddah... all mi know is mi hope him stay and is not a drive by...

mi like him style !

Di man jump straight innah di fiyah ! not even warm up !

lol !

Comment

it look like him a read the forum in between classes fi a long time and just feel fi jump in. LOL.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

World Fan is a real poster?! I was this close from deleting its cleverbot @#$!

Welcome World Fan!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X