No announcement yet.

I Dream of a Kingston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I support you 100%. That is the great thing about ATL and it surrounding areas. Lot of parks, and little activities for families.

Lot of playground and town and county parks for you to go.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Whether it is number 1 or number 10 is a side issue. KGN and its surrounding areas has great potential as a tourist destination and would offer a product that is way different from any of the current Jamaican resort towns.

Think AND.... not OR. The pie is large and is not fixed in size.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I said nothing about town vs country. Telling me that KgN is the capital in terms of education, culture,entertainment is weak. Oher parishes could easily counter and say that it's because the institutios for the above was built in kgn alone, hence the mirage or appearance.

I ws looking for more compelling arguments as to why KGN would be dominant in the Caribbean as a tourist destination.Therefore all resources should be diverted to make this happen with the hopes that the windfall will trickle to the rest of parishes.

Comment

Willi for you..
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

yuhseeit!!

Comment

Working...
            X