Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thrill or stupidty?

http://now.msn.com/living/0408-maart...rt.aspx#scptm2
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

I have landed and taken off from that airport a few times and never did the plane I travelled on start its "revving" up so close to the beach... of course it has always been on a 737 ... I'm not sure what the JetBlue plane is but presumably it needed more take off room than a 737.

To answer your question, stupidity gets my vote. There are warning signs posted on the beach and the sensible thrill seekers who know their limit are in danger of losing the experience (personally it doesn't appeal to me as a thrill) because of idiots who don't know when they've crossed the line.
    Peter R

Comment

The funny part of it is that she seems to be getting a ticket from the police officer for just being stupid.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Should have been blown into the sky or better yet sucked into the engine
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
          Should have been blown into the sky or better yet sucked into the engine
          It turns out that she is a french teenager. Do you still feel that way now that it turns out that she is a teenager? Please don't tell me thay you never did anything silly as a teenager!
          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
            It turns out that she is a french teenager. Do you still feel that way now that it turns out that she is a teenager? Please don't tell me thay you never did anything silly as a teenager!

What she did is far superior to being SILLY
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

teenagers get a (slight) bligh... still stupid... if was my son or daughter mi wouda boof dem even after dem get a ticket (or whatever she got). She's lucky she didn't lose teeth or break her jaw or even worse... hopefully, she'll be wiser for it.
              Peter R

Comment

Working...
              X