Stop preying on the young girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop preying on the young girls

As Bob said: Who the cap fit let them wear it!

THE EDITOR, Sir:
    IT IS downright shameful and a disgrace how some of our older men demean themselves and prey upon our young schoolgirls. This utterly disgusting practice should stop and our children be allowed to live an innocent childhood.

The parents of these girls are to be blamed, too, as often they are not as vigilant or supportive as they should. Parents, please try as much as possible to provide for your children and teach them to be satisfied with what you can provide. Where a vacuum exits, this is where these depraved men find themselves and exploit these girls, taking on the 'responsibility' for the absent parent. Some do not see this as a form of abuse as the girls have consented to accept and, in turn, automatically think that it is alright to give up their bodies to these evil men. It is wrong - so wrong. Go and find adult females and deal with your issues!

When we start to be indifferent to these types of behaviour and do not take a high moral stand, then our society is headed for further decay. Let us not wait until Child's Month to pay platitude to our children. Men, please dismiss your kinky egos and let us reason for a minute. Ask yourself the following questions:
    • Is this really right?
    • Would I like this to be happening to my child?
    • Is this relationship in the best interest of the child?
    • What other stress factors am I introducing to this child?
    • She may seem happy now, but how will she cope later?
    To know if it is alright, just ask: Would I publicly admit to this relationship unless under duress? If not, it is not right or just? Recreate a good conscience.
    Please, for God's sake, do not let us degenerate any further. Protect our children!

Heed Matthew 18:6, which says: 'But whosoever shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.'

Very Concerned Parent
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

If she is 16 it's legal...end of argument...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      If she is 16 it's legal...end of argument...

Says who
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
        Says who
        The Jamaican Justice System...

Comment

Sixteen? Dat a old foot to some a dem man yah.

I wish the debate was just about the 16 y.o. dem!

CHILDREN as young as four years old have been treated for gonorrhoea, syphilis, herpes and HIV at the Bustamante Hospital for Children after being raped by close family members including their fathers.

So overwhelming is the number of cases seen at the hospital yearly that one doctor is speaking out in the hope that more will be done by both individuals and communities to protect the nation's children, many of whom endure months and years of abuse before they are eventually rescued
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Then how do they expect these fathers to get rid of their STDS if its not with a virgin?!? And so what if that virgin happe...mek mi stop. Major slackness!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

In the 21st century we have a section of society that still believes that kind of thing. Tragic.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Pedophilia is so prevalent in Jamaica that it's a disgrace. Another act that is also prevalent is when big men rub up dem front and cop a feel on the youngsters in packed buses. I know back when I used to take bus that was very common. The problem runs very deep in our society.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

A certain male ex-Principal went to a dance, saw a female student from his school and he proceeded to beg her a dance. IMO the intent was to rub-up on har! Of course, he never got his wish!
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

How you know it was prevalent?

Comment

Working...
                    X