its only one month...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its only one month...

however, march 2012 recorded the lowest murder count in 9 years...
    '
    The police have reported that for the month of March murders have been the lowest for any month in the past nine years and significant reductions have been made in reducing shootings, robberies, break ins, larceny, rape and carnal abuse.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...#ixzz1qwIlWzgq
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

keep it going. good.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well, you really didn't expect some people to step up and offer their congratulations, didja?

Mind you, I think we accomplished these numbers by sending our security forces into areas to shoot indiscriminately and terrorise poor people. And I say that while recognising that curfews have been stepped up in several trouble spots, which might have counted for something themselves.

Having said that, some of us did not want to recognise what led to our 30% drop in crime from 2010 to 2011. But who cares!

Thank God for Hero Peter!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

congrats to the JCF. Keep up the work

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Yes Peta,

Tun dung di ting. LoL

Comment

Where were you in 2011 ???

Yuh juss start read papah ?

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                however, march 2012 recorded the lowest murder count in 9 years...
                '
                The police have reported that for the month of March murders have been the lowest for any month in the past nine years and significant reductions have been made in reducing shootings, robberies, break ins, larceny, rape and carnal abuse.

15 murders per week! eeek! The commissioner, however, noted that although close to 40 murders were recorded in the first week of January, the month of March recorded 15 murders per week, which was the lowest of any month in the past nine years

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...#ixzz1qyfQL9u8
                The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

a hope you can also hold them responsible when it goes up.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

sounds like yuh play lotto regulah !

full ah hope !

lol !

Comment

Is me yuh talking too, Sass! Mi nuh skin up wid di crime ting. But di likkle spike in January dat di while a unnu want to attribute to the PNP, unnu deh pon unnu own wid dat!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How many civilian deaths at the hands of the police in the corresponding period?

Comment

Yes, yes dat mek mi feel good, keep up di works

Comment

where did you see me attribute it to the PNP???? Please show.

I said there was a spike and the minister needs to address it. If that is attributing to the PNP for you so be it.

While some of you claiming it was the JLP some were saying it is out of the minister's control.. I even told you that crime was rising towards the later part of last years so explain how I attributed it to the PNP. I only talk how I see it.

It is simple the minister get the praise when it go down and when it goes up he will will get the noise. No other way for me, PNP or JLP. That is what he is there for.

Comment

Yuh doing the same thing Historian just did. Unnu don't mean YOU, specifically, Sass.

It is simple the minister get the praise when it go down and when it goes up he will will get the noise. No other way for me, PNP or JLP. That is what he is there for.
                              Good for you, but I don't agree with that. The former finance minister benefitted from the actions of Hero Peter. He sat there lying about not knowing about Dudus and he would not have lifted a finger were it not for Peter and the public. Why should I give him praise for being a clown and a fool about it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X