RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Choice: Up You Mighty Race Or Enabling White Superiority?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how him a diss di Intellectual Ghetto suh...

Him late late.. Mutty a preach dis message for years now..

Fell on deaf ears.. nuff a dem on dis forum..

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
      When will you stop preaching from the pulpit of ignorance? Without a solid foundation in theory you will be unable to design and build from scratch.

You will always be in need of components to make the finished product.In short you will have great dexterity in assembling products.Does a machine know what it is to multiply and divide? Does a machine know what's an integer from a natural number? Here I am giving foundation of programing a machine and you scoff at it.

Remain on the pulpit of ignorance then shout and hand wave to the public.
      This gibberish is not related to my post...Anedda non sequitur.

Was I addressing products? No. Are you teaching people here to assemble products or how to program a machine or math fundamentals? No.

All you're doing is beatbeat up yuh gum.

What I was addressing was your sloth and apathy...it's pathetic...made worse by your interminable droning about tangential minutiae.

Yuh ave advice fi evvybady inna Jamaica but refuse fi lift a finga fi anybady...as yuh seh dem nuh educated enuff fi yuh.

That is the most asinine excuse for sloth I've heard...

BTW... About when will Jamaicans be sufficiently educated for you to descend from whatever Ivory Tower you're on...stop pontificating...and do whatever little you can to assist those unfortunate dunces down there?? LOL
      Last edited by Don1; March 26, 2012, 02:54 PM.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
        Are you teaching people here to assemble products or how to program a machine or math fundamentals? No.
        Actually I think that is what his intention was. Wrong crowd but....doesn't take much effort I guess.

So you never did penetrate dem yah advanced learning courtesy of Jawge? No wonder him caan help unoo Third World illiterates.

Laplace is a transform (so mi hear) concerns itself with transformation of the s domain and t domain (where s is frequency and t is time). Engineers use the function as a formula, mathematicians are more concerned with what is done to make the transformation. Linear algebra makes it easier to see whith vector spaces. Say the transform from R3 to R2 and so forth. The study of groups will then show why this is possible; is all because of Isomorphism (a group maintains its structure to another group) Take for instance the polynomial P3 to 3x3 matrix

&&*(&#&#!!!! Him bright eeh? LOL!
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

LOL... Dat bigga dan mi inna dem time yah pawdie

I had my foundation in various theories from mi 4 years old to bout 26. Mi nuh need tuh much more ah dat.

Dem time yah demand action.... Nat a bag ah mout. Moutamassy dem fi guh one side

That's basically what the article is sayin' an mi support dat full hundred
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
          X