RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Choice: Up You Mighty Race Or Enabling White Superiority?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep .. predictable

The Abominable Prison Industrial Complex Investor rides to the rescue of the Criminal Advocate... you saw the fellow needed assistance...good move!

Very fitting though...you are both interested in the same industry... the more criminals he can encourage...the fatter your profits...Perfect Combination
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

You go girl...

Comment

~~snicker!!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

LOL...yuh ah hide behind di likkle man anna trow word lika girl ...

Unnu ah one couple
          Last edited by Don1; March 23, 2012, 07:51 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

I just read this and smiled. We were talking earlier about whether or not we can trademark/copyright reggae music and I said we can. Others say it is ludicrous to even think about trademarking a genre or music. I said they are unable to think big and challenged us as a people to start to THINK BIG!

The two stories are related. In each of them you will find those who say, yes we can, and others who say, no, it has never been done before so it cannot be done. Well, I refuse to be in numbered in the latter bunch.

Then the responses to this thread..what's that about? How does someone who used to appear sensible like Bricktop try to hijack this post into whatever it is he is attempting?!? Sometimes the idiocy is not welcome, Bricky, and this is one such time. If you don't have a useful contribution, just leave the thread alone!

As for HL, I guess he considers himself one of the doers, so different from the rest of us lazy Jamaicans.

Unnu nuh easy at all!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Someone just sent me this link... while "Walter" blames the lack of progress on the laziness of the intellectual/ruling class of blacks... in this video (see below)Bullock focuses on the individual, not taking responsibility.

I agree with Don that some of us (me included) are "lazy" and do nothing to help those around even when we have ideas... every now and again some assistance to some cause to appease the conscience...
              http://vimeo.com/3658572
              Peter R

Comment

Yu have a needy cause right yah so...I'll take it in blue notes....

Comment

So when Don2 run in on my threads with foolishness you don't have anything to say...or let me guess...you weren't on the board then and didn't see it...show me the forum rules that say i can't post unrelated content in a thread...until then i will post where, what and when i please...tired a the sides taking on the board...Don2 is a big girl and can defend herself

Comment

Obviously you didn't comprehend what you read in that piece...after all the feel good mumbo jumbo came this:

But the intelligentsia is not solely, or even mainly, to blame. The larger failure is due to political circumstances over which they have had little control. The past governments failed to create an environment of possibility that fosters camaraderie, rewards innovative ideas and encourages resilience. KK, Chiluba, Mwanawasa, and Banda embraced orthodox ideas and therefore failed to offer many opportunities for drawing outside the line.
                    So gwaan hold hands singing Kumbia...the person who wrote this built you up in the piece and then killed your dreams in that last paragraph...man dem a get hype offa foolishness...money run tings not feel good propoganda

Comment

Yes the 2 threads are definitely related.

The types of responses expose the worldviews of the posters..... in a few cases it's very pathetic.

Comment

Man a come pon forum called "Reggae Boyz", spelled with a "z" at that, a talk bout "worldview"...some people really tek demself too serious...poppyshow

Comment

That's a very powerful piece... shows just how backward & misguided so many African-Americans are...Jamaicans are not much if any better.

We're taken up with vanity, self aggrandizement, ridiculous so-called popular entertainment and mindless criminality.

It's very instructive to see the types of responses advanced to serious issues like education or youth development.... sick

So many people are seriously diseased in a spiritual sense.... what's even worse...they don't even know it.

Comment

...should he have said " weltanschauung" ? LOL
                            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                              ...should he have said " weltanschauung" ? LOL
                              bad wud dat

Comment

When will you stop preaching from the pulpit of ignorance? Without a solid foundation in theory you will be unable to design and build from scratch.

You will always be in need of components to make the finished product.In short you will have great dexterity in assembling products.Does a machine know what it is to multiply and divide? Does a machine know what's an integer from a natural number? Here I am giving foundation of programing a machine and you scoff at it.

Remain on the pulpit of ignorance then shout and hand wave to the public.

Comment

Working...
                                X