Tonight I am going to Sanford,Fl to rally with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight I am going to Sanford,Fl to rally with

Rev Sharpton and local civil rights leaders to demand the arrest of the murderer and terrorist named Zimmerman.

This youth could have been my own relative. I guess next time my teenage nephew visits I will have to tell him that walking around by himself in a gated community in FL is dangerous and life threatening.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Tragic story boss, yes it could be our relative too.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

There was a massive demonstration in NYC yesterday evening. Didn't know until I saw it on the news.
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

You better be a US Citizen...if not stay a yuh yard

Comment

It's called People Power! I have been on the front line for a couple causes as well.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
            Rev Sharpton and local civil rights leaders to demand the arrest of the murderer and terrorist named Zimmerman.

This youth could have been my own relative. I guess next time my teenage nephew visits I will have to tell him that walking around by himself in a gated community in FL is dangerous and life threatening.
            .... heard one of his former patrolmen claiming the shooter was provoked by the victim. Is that what they're coming with? Apparently there was a vote of no confidence in the police chief ... lets see if he will be fired.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The police didn't even return calls to people who said they heard the incident or were on the scene moments after the shooting. They didn't even speak to the girl who he was talking to right before the incident.

So tell me, a 17 y.o. coming from the store and is talking to his girl on the phone, then a guy starts to follow him because he decides he is a criminal (based on his own words) and then the 17 y.o suddenly stops talking to his girl and attacks this guy? Who in thier right mind would believe that?

The police dept who were responsible for investigating this are a disgrace and they should be made to pay as well.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                The police didn't even return calls to people who said they heard the incident or were on the scene moments after the shooting. They didn't even speak to the girl who he was talking to right before the incident.

So tell me, a 17 y.o. coming from the store and is talking to his girl on the phone, then a guy starts to follow him because he decides he is a criminal (based on his own words) and then the 17 y.o suddenly stops talking to his girl and attacks this guy? Who in thier right mind would believe that?

The police dept who were responsible for investigating this are a disgrace and they should be made to pay as well.
                It is straight-forward - Trayon Martin was fleeing, was rundown, attacked and killed!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Coward

Comment

Just insert a plunger or a broom stick into Zimmerman's "you know where"!
                    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Remember that when you at NMIA with a big garbage bag over yuh shoulder...

Comment

LOL!

Comment

you mean he was murdered?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Check email now, please!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No, this is not the usual America-bashing, but I really can't believe that we are stilling having this sort of conversation in 2012! (Yes, I can believe it!)

This is Emmett Till all over again!! Dammit! I am raging mad about this!!!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X